Integrated Web-based administration and configuration tool for Q-RegimeTM and Q-SIPIQTM servers, make management a much easier task for ITSP administrators and operators using Q-ITSPTM service platform.
- General system parameters setting such as H323ID, signaling address and port
- Creation of endpoints and terminations
- Setting parameters for language selection, number processing, routing selection etc.
- Radius configuration for carrying out AAA procedures
- Display real-time call status information and provide searching function
- Integrated and unified administration and configuration for Q-Regime and Q-SIPIQ servers (QPMD, Q-SIP proxy, Q-IVR …)
- Web-based interface, easy to use and no Linux command expertise needed for operators
- Provide “template” for creating and configuring endpoints
- Multiple levels of access and administrative privileges
- Administration and configuration can be carried out remotely from a PC that runs web browser and has Internet access
- Managing multiple Q-Regime or Q-SIPIQ servers at the same time
- Real-time call monitoring, provide detailed call information such as connect time, elapsed time, caller, called number, etc.
- Online help file